Alex Witney - Amateur Despot & Dick Enthusiast
Born in Peterborough in the 80s. Married, father of two with aspirations far greater than any innate ability.
- The Crack In Space - My main business, selling trading cards & hobby accessories.
- Kindred Ubiquity - A complete guide to the author Philip K. Dick.
- WELCOME-TO-SQIJ - T-shirt 'designs' incorporating my various loves - ART, FILM, SCI-FI.
- Easy D&D - A simplified version of 5th Edition Dungeon & Dragons for Primary and SEND.
- Linktree - A nice organised view of my various social networks.
- Twitch - I stream a variety of games, Tuesdays & Fridays.
- Twitter - Ramblings of a mad man? Or, inspired mystic insight?
- Instagram - Mainly for The Crack In Space, so lots of pictures of Magic cards.
- YouTube - VODs from Twitch, plus the occasionally oddity.
- Zombies: They’re Not All Brain-Eaters (2013) - My first novel, self-published and still available to purchase.
Drunkenly deciding to use their savings and Mac’s recent insurance claim they go on a once in a life time road trip. Though not all goes as planned as they delve into the fragile, flaky world of zombie politics. With kidnappings, strange abominations and an ill-fated opportunity to save every zombie on earth.
- Blackholes, At Your Convenience (2013) - Unpublished
- The Twilight Cone (SF, 2015) - At the end of times, all that's left is ice-cream.
- Red Plague (SF/H, 2013) - Edward Jenner has had enough of fighting the survivors of the Red Plague. He wants out, but they won’t let him.
- Hilton’s Addiction (SF, 2013) - Hilton's secret addiction is ruining his life, forcing him to the surface. A surface that has a secret of its own.
- New Arrivals To Section Four (SF, 2013) - Hugh Fraser is on a business trip to Lunar Base Five. A trip he doesn't want to have to make. A trip that may be his last.
All projects should be considered ongoing and neither complete nor suitable for public consumption.
Amazon - GoodReads - Don't Click!